S+D Kunststoffrecycling: We collect and deliver waste plastics for mechanical recycling
Environmental protection is important to us! Therefore, we make great efforts to provide the collected plastics for recycling via the shortest possible transport route.
About two-thirds of our handled amounts are processed into high-grade regrind in Europe, and not only due to the loss of the Chinese market.
The disposal of packaging waste is a great challenge for trade, commerce and industry. For us, your waste is a secondary raw material.
The range of services provided by S+D Kunststoffrecycling includes
- collection – also of partial lots from about 5 tons / 4 loading metres upwards.
- sorting – bale -by-bale classification of different qualities
of packaging films and other plastic products. Annually, more than 25,000 metric tons of plastics are supplied to mechanical recycling. A large part of this amount is handled and processed in our in our storage centre in Stelle, which is approved according to the German Federal Emission Control Act (BImSchG).
- a certified specialised waste management company
- member of the German Federal Association for Secondary Raw Materials and Waste Disposal (BVSE e.V.)
- and wherever possible, co-operate with certified final processors
A supplier with high quality standards
S+D Plastics Recycling supplies German and European recycling companies. The proximity of the Port of Hamburg provides a strong logistic advantage to S+D Kunststoffrecycling , and our careful quality control makes us an interesting and reliable partner within Germany and abroad.